Navy Seaport-e Prime
Seaport-e is the Navy’s electronic IDIQ (Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity) procurement platform for acquiring engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions contracts for the Virtual System Commands (SYSCOM).
The SMARTnet Team (Contract# N00178-16-D-9025) is proud to provide the following functional services listed in the Scope of Contract section of the Navy Seaport-e contract vehicle.
- Research and development support;
- Engineering system engineering and process engineering support;
- Modeling, simulation, stimulation, and analysis support;
- System design documentation and technical data support;
- Software engineering, development, programming, and network support;
- Reliability, maintainability, and availability support;
- Human factors, performance, and usability engineering support;
- System safety engineering support;
- Information system development, information assurance, and information technology support;
- Acquisition logistics support;
- Supply and provisioning support;
- Training support;
- Functional and administrative support.
SMARTnet may perform work to the task orders issued by NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), NAVFAC as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps in all 7 Seaport-e zones.
- SMARTnet is one of the few contractors approved to operate in all 7 Seaport-e Zones.
Seaport-e Point of Contact
211 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA 22209
Office: 703-779-7678 ext. 325
Seaport-e Task Orders
|Contract||Contract Type||Task Order|
Seaport-e Quality Assurance
SMARTnet is committed to achieving and maintaining the highest possible standards of quality to ensure client satisfaction on all projects. By incorporating strict quality standards and stringent process control, we ensure service executed to the highest standards.
Our approach focuses on effective communication and highly disciplined attention to schedule, budget, and risk management. We manage all of our current programs through a rigorous, quantitative methodology of checks and balances reinforced by frequent communication among all program elements and all management levels.
Seaport-e Team Members